What we collect
We save the details you provide to us in your account profile, including your email address, phone numbers, physical address — you get the idea. The majority of this information is optional, but whatever you provide is safe with us. In fact, we won’t disclose it to anyone unless we’re forced to by law.
We also collect the following usage statistics at an aggregate level:
- your IP address
- your browser version and it’s capabilites
- your operating system
- the date and time of your visit
What we do with it
- Aside from the obvious uses of your details to enable the functionality of the Lions Hearing Dogs website, we use the information we collect to:
- improve website and system administration
- conduct research and development
- complete anonymous traffic analysis, via Google Analytics
- provide statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data
This information is kept on a secure dedicated servers within the Lions Hearing Dogs offices, and with trusted third party hosting providers.
- The information collected during the registration process for Lions Hearing Dogs may be used to:
- contact members
- customise content to match your preferences
- display member status
- display the date of a member´s last visit
If you make a donation to Australian Lions Hearing Dogs, we’ll keep your contact information and a transaction history. We might use your contact details to keep you informed of the status of your donation, as well as to let you know about any other Lions Hearing Dogs products and services.
Feeling nervous? Don’t be! The data we collect about you will only be used by us and our agents. Lions Hearing Dogs hereby reserves the right to transfer any data collected in the event of an acquisition, full or partial, of the company or its assets. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, or you need help to opt out of our email lists, let us know.
No way! We’re not about to start bombarding you with annoying promotional offers (though we may send you the occasional email if you ask us to). And we’ll never sell your email addresses or personal details to advertisers, scammers, spammers, or other shifty parties. Creampuff, our boisterous, protective Doberman pinscher, usually takes care of those guys for us anyway. Oh, don’t forget that you can control which emails you receive from us through your Account preferences. Just log in, access the Preferences page, and make your changes.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
The Executive Officer
P.O. Box 164
South Australia 5245